We offer 3 options for a prospective client to take advantage of our Pre Purchase Pest and Building services.
Real Estate Agent Options A & B: are cost efficient, convenient and affordable 'value add' services which your Real Estate Agent can discuss with you. In both cases the RE Agent will order Pre Purchase Pest & Building reports on behalf of the Vendor, via the 'Flick Safe House' web portal which will then be made available for download and purchase by prospective buyers.
Direct Option: for the independent prospective buyer
Two Real Estate Agent Options
Direct Customer Options
Option - A
- No charge to REA or Vendor - do not see reports but are advised of significant concerns
- Reports are uploaded online to www.flicksafehouse.com.au web portal for prospective buyers to download & pay $99 incl GST for both Building & Timber Pest Inspection reports
- Upon unconditional exchange of contract buyer pays 'success fee' of $350 – This validates the reports & warranties
Option - B
- Vendor pays $450 incl GST upfront
- Vendor receives copy of report
- Thereafter, free to download for all buyers
- Successful buyer must notify Flick upon settlement/Flick to contact for termite warranty
Flick Safe House Direct ( Register / Sign in and Order Report )
This option is intended for prospective buyers wanting to order a Pest and Building report for a property marketed by a Real Estate Agent not yet registered with Flick Safe House.
How it works
- You, as a prospective buyer, see a property and wish to obtain Pre Purchase Pest & Building Inspection reports on the property
- All you do is follow the simple steps to create your own account, then log on and start transacting / ordering PPI reports from Flick Safe House
- The Prospective Buyer takes the responsibility of advising the seller that they will be ordering the Pest and Building Inspections on their property
- Prospective Buyer orders the reports via the web portal by completing the simple form provided.
- Prospective Buyer will be prompted to pay $450 incl GST on line via the credit card payment method prior to the inspections commencing
- See Terms & Conditions applicable to above options
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- With A & B options, contract is between the prospect & Flick, thereby preventing any liability concerns for the REA.
- In all cases including 'Direct' option, reports have a validity period of 90 days, thereafter they can be refreshed, subject to a reinspection, for fee of $160 payable by the vendor in the case of options A & B or the prospective buyer in the case of the 'direct' option